Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Joseph's Flax, Oat Bran & Whole Wheat Pita Bread



There are times that I simply have to have some kind of sandwich but don't want to mess up my day's carb intake by eating bread.  I've found my solution!  It's Joseph's Flax, Oat Bran and Whole Wheat Peta Bread.

It has 60 calories for 1 whole pita.  The total carbs are 9 while the protein is 6.  I cut all of this in half by only eating 1/2 a pita which is plenty for me.

It contains Flax which is a great source of Omega-3.  It has has no cholesterol and even has 4g of fiber.  Oh yeah!  No sugars.

I've used this to make a chicken sandwich, a roast beef sandwich and will be using it to make my 'Rabbit Sandwich' which is made up of veggies and cheese.

As for taste.  It's delicious.  You actually feel like you're cheating by eating a sandwich.  You need to try this one.  I found mine in Walmart and it is a little pricey, but if you use it as I do and keep it refrigerated, you'll find yourself enjoying that sandwich without the guilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment