Friday, January 26, 2018

Roasted Garlic Chicken Spaghetti with Angel Hair



2 chicken breasts (1 ½ lb)
1/2 cup, Roasted Garlic Spaghetti Sauce
1/2 cup, shredded, Cheese, mozzarella, whole milk 

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Bake chicken breasts until done.  Remove bone and skin.  Break into pieces and place in the bottom of a baking dish.  Spread cheese over the chicken.  Spoon spaghetti sauce over cheese.  Bake until bubbly and cheese is melted. 

Comment:  I did all my cooking in my toaster oven.  I also used a baking dish that fit into my toaster oven.  I served this over ¼ cup of cooked Angel Hair Pasta which still kept me at 13 carbs, 21 protein and 233 calories.  This book came out delicious



Nutrition Facts
Servings 4.0
Amount Per Serving
calories 185
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 11 g
16 %
Saturated Fat 4 g
19 %
Monounsaturated Fat 4 g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 58 mg
19 %
Sodium 233 mg
10 %
Potassium 170 mg
5 %
Total Carbohydrate 3 g
1 %
Dietary Fiber 1 g
2 %
Sugars 1 g
Protein 19 g
37 %
Vitamin A
7 %
Vitamin C
0 %
Calcium
9 %
Iron
4 %

Angel Hair Pasta ¼ cup
Calories
48
Sodium
3 mg
Total Fat
0 g
Potassium
0 mg
Saturated
0 g
Total Carbs
10 g
Polyunsaturated
0 g
Dietary Fiber
1 g
Monounsaturated
0 g
Sugars
0 g
Trans
0 g
Protein
2 g
Cholesterol
0 mg


No comments:

Post a Comment