Sunday, November 26, 2017

Too Few Calories!



So, how did I do Thanksgiving Day?  I didn't cook the traditional meal but that was ok because I'm not a big turkey fan.  I would have loved some dressing and gravy but I knew that at this point in my diet I would have overeaten so I settled for a roast instead. 

As you can see from my listings below I didn't do exactly too good.  I didn't over do it but under did it.  The 1st col. shows my calories for the day.  The 2nd shows my carbs which were a little low.  The 3rd shows my fat.  And the 4th shows my protein which was within range.  But... if you look at my readings before the power drink you'll see I was way behind in just about everything.

I normally drink a meal replacement which only has about 10 protein but when I saw how low my readings were I choose to drink one with a bit more. 

As I said, I'm not balancing my meals very well.  This is something I need to really work on. My biggest problem is that I'm simply not hungry.  I drink a lot of water and it keeps me full so I fill up easily with what I do eat.   I meet with the dietitian Tuesday so hopefully they can get me on a better track. 

Home - Coffee W/Cream - 2 Cups, 3 tbs
58
0g
5g
1g
Lunch
Mixed Green Salad - Field Greens, 110 grams
50
6g
1g
4g
Cheese, cheddar, 1 oz
115
0g
10g
7g
Ken's - Asian Sesame Dressing, 2 tbsp
70
8g
4g
1g
Croutons, seasoned, 0.5 oz
66
9g
3g
2g
Dinner
Roast - Roast, 4 oz
130
0g
5g
20g
Mixed Green Salad - Field Greens, 55 grams
25
3g
1g
2g
Kraft light ranch dressing - Dressing, 2 tbl
70
7g
5g
0g
Snacks
Core Power Elite - Protein Shake Vanilla, 14 fl oz
240
10g
4g
42g
TOTAL:
824
43g
38g
79g

No comments:

Post a Comment